- America hearts burned spies! The fourth season premiere of Burn Notice was record-breaking. — The Hollywood Reporter
- Sounds like Sandra Bullock stole the show at last night’s MTV Movie Awards. — People
- Speaking of Sandra, she shocked everyone with a surprise appearance at the Spike TV’s Guys Choice Awards. Go Team Sandra! — E!
- Something tells me the new Harry Potter theme park (opening later this month in Orlando) will magically help America’s sagging economy. — NY Daily News
- Oh thank goodness! Somebody found one of the Jaws prop sharks. — Yahoo
- In other movie prop news…someone, with a serious case of attention to detail, put together a photo montage revealing that the same prop newspaper has been used in several films and TV shows. — /Film